Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life

What is life? I think nobody can answer it accurate...Yesterday think a lot and also drink a lot in Opera Sunway...I hate the feeling of never drunk,if drunk at least temporary i can forget everything even forget the world...
Sometimes, i think myself like weeds...I can grow up strongly by myself just like what weeds did. When people close to the weeds it might step on it but it does not mean the weeds will die. Weeds still can grow again if the root of the weeds still there. Same as me, no matter how many things happen in my life since i was born, i still try not to give up so easy. Same as weeds, i can survive alone without anyone. Same as weeds, if people come to us they will just bring us pain. Same as weeds, no need to fertilize and irrigate. The more people fertilize and irrigate only will make us become more weak and it is not what weeds want even me.
Life...is my life, everyone have their own life...Plans in the life are also different...How much i wish my life can be meaningful...The meaningful of the life is giving love to the world who needed...That is the only love i know and willing to come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment