Friday, August 27, 2010

Wings Music Cafe

Tonight, Oops is 2am now so is consider yesterday night, i was went out with dearest Celine to the Wings Music Cafe in Puchong. This was my first time went to music cafe enjoy the live band. The ladies singer was Celine's friend that why we went there for supporting her. Her voice is so sweet and the way she sing was just like a professional singer. Anyway, thanks for Celine to introduce me new friend, it helps for my social networking....The place was just nice but so sad that i couldn't manage to take picture of it...At least i manage to find its website and share some of the picture that i got from the website in my blog.


Wings Music Cafe in Puchong

New friend Tze Ying, she is a singer of Wings Music Cafe, her voice so sweet, please feel free to go support her BUT please check based on her schedule that which branches she is located before going

Anyway, Thanks for Celine brought me there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment