Saturday, July 4, 2009

after sick-Lazy

Last few weeks keep on gastric pain..Even went to hospistal ady but still same condition....medicine,medicine,medicine....what a life is? Now i start to take care of my healthy (maybe)....Doctor said'' No coffee,No chocolate,No spicy,No stress",oh my god,is whole package which i love...how was my life whithout those things? i cant imagine...mum said it can be my mentally problem which i think if i sick i can prevent go to uni,haha...i don think is true....cos is really pain like hell. but this few days the condition become better..This maybe because of i eat a bit a bit only and whitout coffee life....But the things is even getting better,my lazyness become more worse....i never study or do my assignments...i don know what i am doing,just very tired and sleepy....one weeks mid sem break i just spent it for my gastric pain and my lazyness..The other 7 weeks coming,if i didnt study i going to be die soon...hope i can get the power straight away lead me to graduate,is really wonderful no need think too much....Life,KL life is worse for me..i face many things here,lost my best friend,a lot problem here and etc....wish i can be more strong and strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment