Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boring sunday


Today nothing special,woke up at 3pm but do nothing....watch tv,watch tv,thats all my day....now only want start to do my assignment... my heart tell my brain ''Is the time for you to study and do your assignment ady!'' Hope my brain will listen to it....This few weeks i have change a lot that i never realise.Yesterday my friend told me ''esther,you are source of inspiration but why this few weeks you are different? Why u suddenly dissapear?" but actually i also don know what's going on with myself...lazy time ady past,is the time for me to cheer up. Nowadays i am very worry about my FYP proposal,maybe i give myself too high expectation until i do nothing. Where is my unique idea? Senior ask me don worry cos is just a proposal which i can keep on change before i start my FYP but for me it is important to determine who i am or which level of knowledge that i have....idea,idea, where are you??? Boring sunday,cheer up my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment