Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last exam-count down 8 hours more

Tomorrow having the last exam paper which is organisational decision but now me,michelle and rachel are still gossiping in my apartment. It will always happen when come to the last exam paper.Now,i was busy for update my blog,rachel busy online shopping,and michelle multitasking-online shopping and doing revision...Below is the picture that i snap upon they are busy with their midnight stuff (notes:nobody want to study actually)

Sleeping Beauty Wu shan but actually just awake then sleep again on the sofa without study



Myself.....Acting like i am so hardworking study until sleep there. But the fact is i am 60% sick + 40% lazy......(rachel helped me to snap it)


Lazy Michelle lying on the sofa see the online clothing
that rachel want to buy

Guess what rachel do? Answer: Online shopping



Suddenly, michelle suggest that let's open an online shopping store to earn money$$. Just a plan only but is quite an interesting suggestion...Haha,they are still never realise that i am blogging about them. Before this my blog are for me to express my bad feeling,so now i want to transform myself to be a happy blogger(hope i really can do@@). This is all about the time before last exam in this semester without study and doing revision. Sorry for Michael Porter and Ms Sharmila(ODEC lecturer)......Count down for my last exam paper@@

No comments:

Post a Comment