Saturday, September 12, 2009

Headache

Yesterday outing with my buddies make me very tired. Today afternoon 1pm only woke up. Get a message from "Koko mummy" ask me about go gai gai with her but i really headache dont know why. After reply "koko mummy'' message about i cant make it then i sleep back again until 5pm. After shower,i suddenly feel like want to do facial mask which is Wu Shan give me,Wu shan told me that the mask is contain 6 chinese traditional herbs so will make skin look fairness and soft. Then,i decide to pull Rach T do facial mask with me....see the pic below:


Guess who is who?? 2 mask rider....

Finally done this post but seriously i am damn headache@@ I dont know what's going on with me but really headache.. And i am puasa for whole day again....Well,my headache and mask rider post~~

No comments:

Post a Comment