Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Holiday (Part 1)-confusion

wah....few days didnt update my blog.....no new picture so sad(actually is lazy upload)......Monday service my braces then continuosly few days damn pain...haiz,very regret to wear braces actually,spent money spent time,spent ugly and make myself painful and suffer....yesterday pain until lying down in the room didnt go my sis's shop working....Today,i am feeling better so decide to go work....her husband shop is located in ulu tiram which are 40 minutes away from my hometown....Nothing special,everyone still said i became more skinny...The happy things is i saw Tina,she shouting and hugging me when she realise i am back,her eye a bit red look like almost crying out but i choose to keep quiet so that she wouldnt cry in the shop......Quite happy to see those malay workers,they are silly but is cute for me....As usual,work until 11pm then back to my sis's house...this can consider my house ady since i always stay here when having holiday......After few days,today is the time for me to take internet oksigen (those who addicted with internet)......i open my email and saw an email from my dearest friend Princess Bee,i feel a bit heart pain,heart pain about what happen to her this few years.....My heart and mind start to be very confuse... I am stupid bitch idiot as i think......This two week will be the time for me to think what i want.....

No comments:

Post a Comment