Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy Life

This is a busy week for me as i need to handle a lot of assignments and due date for my Final Year Project Investigation Report is near to my life. Nowadays heard a lot of news from my friends who are seldom contact with me. Some of them are graduate who hunting for job right now, some of them are getting married (is not too early i guess), and some of the senior who are enter into workplace.
Life, life....Sometimes i am thinking what will i be after this. Different stages in life got different feeling and needs (just like Maslow's Hierarchy of needs). Maybe now i do not need something but soon i struggling to looking for it, who knows? One of my lecturer was saying that you need to know what are the consequences that you want to see in your future and you just work for it. I always tell myself that i want to graduate with 1st Class Honors in order to get scholarship to further study my Master Degree in oversea but am i doing a right things in order to achieve it?
Honestly, i never put much effort in order to achieve as i feel myself is in my own trap which i rope myself in my dream world. Imagination in my dream world drive me to be a useless person right now as i waste most of my time to live in my imagination world. In fact, i need to face the reality as i try my best start from now to accept everything surrounding me and not run away whenever any things occur in my life. I know that i am the only person can pull myself out of it and i will put all my effort to do it. No matter what will be happen i will do the best....Cheer up Esther~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment