Monday, May 17, 2010

What a sunday like?

Nothing very special for my Sunday (16/05/2010) as the whole day i was busy with my FYP literature review. I had realize that i am so busy as monday i need to show Miss Anita my MPAP assignment which i haven't complete and it due on this coming tuesday. But now i am still stick with my FYP literature review. What a busy life in final year?

Tomorrow suppose to go for gym session with Miss Helyanna but i really freaking busy nowadays. FYP investigation report submit on coming wednesday, MPAP submit on tuesday, follow by SMGT submit on next wednesday, and the last one ASGE submit on end of the month.I hope that i got extraordinary power so can stop the time and manage all things perfectly but it was only a dream. Anyway, no matter how we still need to face reality, time passing fast if we never catch up then we can only said "sayonara (bye in japan language" to it....

By the way, the only happening time for sunday is i went for jogging.i can't imagine i can manage to jog for 5 rounds(i used to run 1 round only usually) and climb until on top of the mountain (eventhough it was only a small mountain). Somehow,i really set the target i want do it and at the end i never give up and manage to do it. So, it was a lesson show that "believe on ourself,if you think you can do it,you will do it''. Is the time 1am,need to take a nap then continue my literature review which i need to show Miss Rohizan tomorrow (Oops,is today afternoon since now is morning already). All the best to myself~~

No comments:

Post a Comment