Saturday, May 15, 2010

Relaxing Friday (Outing with Friends)

Yesterday(14/05/2010) is quite a good day for me after the two days depression.My mood slowly recover after a night chatting with my dearest best friends shonghwa,Ywoan, and Gina. To release all stresses, Celine and Jerry are planning for the sing K session after working hour. 7pm 3 of us drive all the way to IOI mall RedboX with excited mood.....We found that beside the Redbow there are few Gintel massage chair opened for public which just need RM1 you can sit there do massage for 15 minutes. As you can see the picture below is how Jerry enjoyed the massage chair.

Jerry Vs Gintel massage chair,look at him so enjoyed~~~(he will kill me if he see this pic appear in my blog XD)


This is the tag from RedBox for Buffet Dinner (buffet got western and chinese style food AND japanese sushi,Yummy)

This is the RedBox sing K rate (friday night is RM 44++ per pax, thanks for Jerry and Celine who treat me Sing K,thanks so much)

RedBox Special Promotion

I can't imagine that 3 of us can sing K from 7.30pm until 12 am,we are really tired but it was so enjoyed and happy Friday night. Hope we can hang out again~~~Thanks for 2 of us so much~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment