Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tears

Today,i talk to her...She said if she is the one,she will be appreciate...Does it mean i do not know how to appreciate? My tears slowly came out from my eye...i try myself to be strong but i can't...I thought at least she can understand me but i am wrong...Nobody understand my feeling...Nobody understand what i have been through until i became like this...If don't know my feeling please do not say something i feel is hurt...Life full of why...Life full of question marks...And who know it? Nobody know nor understand it...Just let it be...Heart feel sad,very sad because of nobody understand the feeling inside...But i think no point for anyone to understand it...As life still need to going on....Until the day i stop breathing.....Please be silent if don't understand my needs and wants....

No comments:

Post a Comment