Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tired

Tired~~tired~~~extremely tired~~~hard to describe my tiredness now...Morning class from 9.30am - 3.30pm, after that heavy rain...waiting rain to stop but it was so heavy rain then i choose to walk to main campus by sharing one small umbrella with my classmate...after that went to office stay until 6pm...continue with peacock dance practice..After that went to interview supermarket...Until 11pm only manage to come back home....i am so tired....5 assignments plus Final Year Project....Why life so tough and tired....still need continue like this one month plus...Tired with my life,everyone holiday enjoy and study but i work,everyone after class go back rest but i work,everyone weekend go relax but i work.....Haiz,when can i enjoy my life? As i always think that is fine for me to work a lot since i am young but when the time passing,i will feel why i do not have lifestyle? why i never enjoy the time of being a student at least? haiz,this is life.....I just want a good rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment