Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today's feeling

Everyday wake up in the morning, we need to thank God give us a chance to stay alive...no matter what happen in a day,just put it aside....there might be a solution maybe not now but future...Try myself to be happy every moment because i dont know when i will be leaving the world...
I always tell my friends, if one day i leave this world please do not feel sad about it...Because it might be freedom for me, free from everything....Leaving just a process of human being,the human life cycle....God Sakyamuni Buddha spent his entire life to discover how to prevent sick and die...He give up his luxury life just because he wanted to help the people in the world...But at the end,he was passed away...A lot of things in our life are out of our control...For me, if one day i leave the world,i will not feel sad or reluctant to part because that is nothing value for me to miss...
Life is so unpredictable, you not gonna to know what will be happen next second...What you get from the world, you need to return it back to the world...You will not bring anythings along with you....


No comments:

Post a Comment